Monroe Liberty LLC. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Sleepless Night

No sleep last night, and it wasn't Aislie's fault!  She slept like an angel while I laid in bed wide awake.  I wasn't thinking about anything in particular. Songs floated around in my brain, along with medical billing frustrations, and excitment about an offer we put on a house, but I don't think it was any of those things keeping me awake.

Earlier in the day I was thinking about some of the tragedies in my life and I was feeling completely grateful.  God has been there with me every step of the way and by His grace I have come out the other side closer to Him.  What a blessing to know God, and His Peace.  He is always there ready to listen; I struggle to remember.

God speaks during quite times, and often in the wee-small hours of the morning.  Are you listening to Him?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're blogging now!!!!
Love you,
Julie

Mommie Monroe said...

Thanks Julie! Slowly I'm trying. It's really hard to find the time, but I wanted to get some thoughts down before I forgot them! Plus there are lots of topics I'd like to research more and I thought this would be a good way to make myself write about them. :)

Post a Comment

My Blog List

I review for BookSneeze®