Monroe Liberty LLC. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Am I Really a Stay-at-Home Mom?

How did this happen? There were times I had hoped I could stay home with our children - if we had any. That was just some what if... And now it is my reality.

When I was pregnant I read lots of birth books, some parenting books but no stay-at-home Mommie books. I am completely unprepared for this job! Some days are great, and others I think what was I thinking!?

I often wonder if I'm enough for her, do I provide enough interaction, do I talk enough, did she eat enough, do I show her how much she is loved enough?  My gut says, "yes, don't worry about it, just enjoy being with her."  It's my brain that says we have to play all the 'right' games, read, sign, sing, dance, and Learn everything!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

I review for BookSneeze®