Monroe Liberty LLC. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Homemade Laundry Soap

OK, I know I'm on a homemade kick!  It's my sister-in-law's fault, she said she was doing it, and once I made my first batch of homemade deodorant I was hooked!!

This is what I've been using:

1/3 Bar of Fels Naptha
1/2 Cup Borax
1/2 Cup Washing Soda

Use 1 Table Spoon in wash.  This is a cost of $0.03 per load!!

I didn't use this on whites yet.  I've read that whites can become dull, and that if I do use this with whites I will need to add an oxygen cleaner to the wash.

I have to say I liked the lack of smell.  I am sensitive to perfume and so this mix had a nice clean smell that was not over powering.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

I review for BookSneeze®