Monroe Liberty LLC. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

PLAN

Love to have a plan?  Me too, I like knowing what is coming.  One really fun thing about planning is you get to imagine what your life could be like, and then put in steps to make it happen!  Plans never work out exactly like we plan, but without one I feel lost.  It's comforting to know what to look forward to, but motherhood and being a wife have shown me that day to day living is where the real joy is to be found.

Not sure why but some days are like summer breezes, they are warm, gentle, and soothing. Then other days come at you like a storm quick decisions are needed and every word seems to be thrown at you. I don't handle storms well. It's the unexpected that I struggle to handle with grace, and it's so hard to have a plan for the unexpected.

So I think I need a new PLAN:

Purposeful
Living
Absolutely
Now

Yep, that's what I need.  A plan to be in the moment, when life happens.  To drink in each moment and start living in the now and not hoping for a someday to happen.  And when the storms come up, I will just enjoy them and look for the silver lining that comes with them.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

I review for BookSneeze®