Monroe Liberty LLC. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Sweet Talk

I have a vision for my family: To live together harmoniously.

This is not always easy, but I strive to create a safe, happy ,comfortable and loving environment.  After all these are the people I care most about in the world! Often my vision ends up not being the reality and I find it is too easy to let my mouth run away with itself when I'm at home. The inner beast gets unleashed and sometimes I want to turn around and see who sad that terrible thing, only to realize it was me!  Ah!

Misunderstands, happen too often, I think my husband knows what I'm talking about and then he'll ask a question and I will jab at him with my words. As soon as they leave my mouth I wish I could stuff them back in. There is never any anger or hatred behind them, but my tone would lead any hearer to think otherwise. This is NOT how I want to speak to my wonderful husband and this is NOT the example I want to show my daughter. I want to show her how to talk sweetly.

Only with God's help and lots of practice will this get any better.  I love my husband so much and I want my words to reflect my true feelings and not a breife moment of frustration. People can speak in tongues of angles and with God's help I can speak with love, from love about love.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

I review for BookSneeze®