Monroe Liberty LLC. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Homemade Deodorant

I did it, I made my own deodorant.  There are lots of recipes out there, but I had these ingredients so I used this one.

1/4 Cup Baking Soda
1/4 Cup Corn Starch
1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
2 Drops Essential Oil (I used Lavender)

Some notes from the field:

  • It is easy to put way too much on!  So the first day I was extra greasy and had grease spots on my tank.
  • I love the smell and the feel of this stuff.  This is working way better than Tom's ever did and so much cheaper.
  • After mixing I put it in an old deodorant tube and the remainder in a small container. 
  • When I apply it some does melt on the tube.
  • I am using only one swipe and let it dry before putting my shirt on. 
  • It's a little flaky but the cost and smell (or lack there of) it totally worth it!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

I review for BookSneeze®