Monroe Liberty LLC. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Moving

So we moved out of the city in May and I am just now getting things back to "normal" around the house.  Hoping to have some time to blog this month!

Some new exciting posts soon to come! 

  • I've made my own deodorant, and can't wait to try my hand at lotion!  
  • My sweet baby girl is quickly becoming grown up. She is 15 months, walking, and talking!  Striving to make wonderful memories with her everyday.  
  • Starting to wonder if Modern is really a good label for where I'm at right now.  I feel like we need to get back to basics and try to be un-Modern.  
  • Couponing is time consuming and after a move, what to do with all the inserts??

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

I review for BookSneeze®